The Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thierry's Mansion

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Thierry's Mansion - Page 3 Empty Re: Thierry's Mansion

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 am

Laine took a deep breath, feeling her so utterly close to him. He pressed his cheek against hers, feeling the slow warmth and softness of it and he closed his eyes. "I promise... I won't hurt you." He mumbled. He'd never teleported anybody else before, so that sentence was more of a declaration to him than to her.

He pulled in on his power and they both appeared in a small apartment. They were standing by a tan couch. The room was filled with warm colors, but there was big windows against the right wall, where somebody could easily escape from and to the left of them was the door. Behind them was a kitchen, and then a door by the couch led to his room.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nightworldroleplay1.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Yale felt Laine's cheek press to hers, and she pressed closer to him, closing her eyes as she nuzzled his cheek. "I trust you..." She murmured softly, clinging to him. She felt an odd sensation that made her light headed briefly, and she opened her eyes hesitantly.

They were in an apartment, by a tan colored couch and a warmly colored room, with large windows on the wall to the right, and on the left of the windows was a door. She glanced around, seeing a kitchen behind them and then she glanced around further, noticing a door by the couch. Curiosity came to mind, but she didn't ask. She looked up at him, and pecked his lips gently, smiling a little. "Nice place." She murmured fondly, playing with the collar of his shirt.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Laine sighed happily, tightening his grip on her for a moment. He smiled and leaned back slightly, "I'm glad you trust me." He murmured and looked around.

His gaze went to the floor and he pushed a magazine under the couch, out of vision range with his toe. "It's.. small. But it's mine, you know?" He murmured and then looked at the door, where symbols had been etched out with candlewax. "And it's safe against the people who might try to.. harm me." He mumbled and slowly sat on the edge of the couch, pulling her with him when she fiddled with his collar. "You.. umm.. want to.. see my room?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Yale felt his grip on her tighten, and with the tightening of his grip on her came a flurry of sparks flowing through her that almost made her knees weak - almost. She bit her lower lip as he leaned back a little.

She smiled a little, and nodded at his words slightly. She followed his gaze, and then giggled softly as he sat on the edge of the couch and tugged her with him. She continued to mess with his collar, and she looked up at him, her hazel eyes meeting the gaze of his bright blue eyes. "Sure." She murmured softly, giving him a little, warm smile.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Laine's cheeks flushed, and his body seemed to release heat. He stood up slowly, sliding his arm around her waist. "I um...." He mumbled and shook his head, deciding to just keep his mouth shut. He couldn't think clearly with the warmth flowing through him, that she caused. With the sparks fluttering across his skin, where they touched.

He pulled her into his room and slowly unbuttoned the top button of his collar, gazing at her with a flush to his cheeks. "Yale.." He said, softly, his Bright eyes flashing a gray white, in front of her hazel ones.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Yale noticed Laine flush, and she bit her lower lip a little harder. The sparks seemed to turn warmer, almost turning hot as his arm wrapped around her waist. She felt her eyebrows furrow slightly as he began to speak, and then went quiet - she decided not to ask right now. She pressed closer, the sparks increasing and seeming to heat further.

She didn't even look around after Laine tugged her into his room, and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt, his cheeks flushed as he gazed at her. She controlled the shiver that wanted to run through her when he said her name, and she pressed against him, draping her arms around his neck loosely as she played with the hair at the nape of his neck lazily, her eyes on his and seeing them flash. Her hazel eyes seemed to darken slightly, the colors growing richer. "Hm?" She murmured softly, her gaze searching his.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Laine watched her bite her lip and he leaned his head down to hers and pulled the lip away, sucking on it gently, then letting it go.

He smiled at her and slid his hands up to her shoulders, gazing into her darkening eyes. "I feel.. alive.." He said, softly and closed his eyes, relishing in the feeling once more, before he looked down, "Would you like to..." He glanced at the bed and back to her, "Lay down for a bit?" He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers, his hips against hers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Yale's breathing shuddered, and the sparks seemed to be overwhelmingly warm as Laine leaned forward and pulled her lower lip from her teeth, sucking on it softly before releasing it. A warm chill ran through her, and she pressed closer without meaning to.

She felt a faint shudder run through her as his hands ran up to her shoulders, and his gaze was on her eyes, which were in fact darker. She bit gently at her lip before releasing it from her teeth as she watched him. She nodded a little. "Sure..." She murmured softly, tightening her arms around his neck as he pressed his lips to hers, and she felt his hips press to hers. Her breathing shuddered against his lips, and she deepened the kiss slowly, clutching closer.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum